Perk Points and Perk Tokens, I've earned both, but what's the difference?
Perk rewards Points for using our Perk apps for entertainment, shopping, searching, trivia, and more! Once you've accumulated enough Perk Points, you can redeem them for rewards like PayPal Cash, Amazon.com Gift Cards, Starbucks Gift Cards, Electronics, Charity Donations, and much more! See all our rewards here: Perk Rewards
Here's some things you can earn Perk Points for:
- Watching Movie or App Trailers on Perk TV
- Watching Popular Videos on Perk TV
- Playing Perk Pop Quiz
- Correct Answers on Perk Pop Quiz
- Searching with Perk Search
- Online Shopping with Perk
- Unlocking and downloading apps with Perk Screen
Perk Tokens are a way to enter Perk Sweepstakes to win BIG prizes like iPads, Xbox or Playstation consoles, $100 Gift Cards, Rokus, iPhones, Android phones, and plenty of gift cards to popular retailers. Perk Tokens are very different from Perk Points, as they can not be redeemed for Perk Rewards.
You can purchase Tokens in our Rewards catalog here: http://perk.com/rewards or in your Perk App under Rewards: Other Perks. Tokens are purchased with the available Perk Points that you already have in your account.
It's also easy to earn Tokens by completing tasks in your Perk Apps!
- Example: On Perk TV, rate a video or movie trailer 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' and you'll earn an instant 50 Tokens!
You can see all the gift cards and prizes for Perk Sweepstakes here: http://perk.com/sweepstakes or in your App under the 'Sweepstakes' section.