We know that sometimes pop-ups can be annoying, so Perk automatically blocks all pop-ups from appearing.
Whenever Perk blocks a pop-up, the icon will appear in the address bar. Clicking on the icon will allow you to see what pop-ups have been blocked and will also give you options to manage the pop-up settings.
You can allow all pop-ups to show in the browser by following these steps:
- Click the Settings icon in the upper righthand corner of the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Show Advanced Settings... at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section and select Content Settings.
- Under ‘Pop-ups’ you can Select to Allow all sites to show pop-ups, or click Manage Exceptions.
- Enter any pop-up exceptions you would like to make and save by pressing OK.